Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for mothers of two or more.

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with baby number three, and maybe it's just me but it seems to be much harder on me than the previous two. I get tired much easier, back hurts more, etc. Has anyone what felt this way?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I do remember being alot more tired and run down with baby number three.  Also, looking at pictures, I showed ALOT earlier and got ALOT bigger overall (but he was a big baby at 9 1/5 lbs!).  Can you imagine how Mrs. Dugger feels at baby #18?  I think I would just lay in bed and sleep all day every day until I gave birth. :)

saraface5383
by Sara on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Absolutely. You have much more to do than you did with the last. Also, every pregnancy is different. :)
Hang in there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Yes infact i just had my 3rd baby a month ago and it does get overwhelm and much harder :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Yes!  I think it's a hard thing to transition from one to two, then from two to three.  Usually when you'r pregnant the first time you can relax and rest and really pamper yourself.  Not so easy when you're pregnant the second time and pretty much impossible when you're pregnant with the third.

But try to relax as much as you can . . . give yourself a break when you can!

tennisgal
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:59 AM

ha! yes, i just had our fourth and I kept saying, "I'm not as young as I used to be," and pregnancies are easy breasy for me, but I was definately slower and more tired with #4. I chaulked it up to age. I was 20 with my first and 27 with my fourth. 

CatFishMom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Every pregnancy is different-Im on my third as well, fifteen weeks today, and while I would say at the beginning I was really tired, now that Im thinking about it I dont know that it was more so than the first two. I know I dont have as much time to eat so Ive gained way less so far than with the first two and that drags at my energy and Ive been getting a LOT of headaches, which I didnt have so frequently before. Otherwise, I feel pretty well the same-pregnant and eager to finish so I can have my baby. :-) Good luck!

piwife
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Yes m third pregnancy was the hardest. I was hospitalized the last 4 wks of it..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Normal.  You're body is older, and you have two other people to look after.

aarensmommy
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM

my 3rd baby will be one year old in Feb. and her preganancy was SO much easier then the two boys. i didnt have any horrible symptoms i worked my whole pregnancy and took care of my 4 n 1 year old (know 2 n 5)

my second preg. was the pregnancy from he** lol i had every symptom in the book, backache, headache, sciatic nerve pain, vision changes...you name it i had it...the kid still causes me the most trouble too haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured