Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Weird sleep habits

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
Do you have any weird sleep habits?
I have a few, I can't sleep with the closet door open,& I can't sleep unless I'm facing the wall

What's your weird sleeping habits ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I don't have any . . . but I have to have a big fluffy body pillow and a really nice down pillow.  And a fan blowing all night for the sound.

sleep

brvdsmom
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I don't seep! Makes me crazy

ashleighmama
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:30 AM
No matter how cold it may be, I HAVE TO HAVE a fan on to fall asleep and to stay asleep. If its not on, I wont sleep because its WAY too quiet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Not anymore.According to my mother though when I was born she worked in a bowling alley.It was back in the 70's....so I went to work with her (newborn).She said that after she quit she actually had to go back to the bowling alley and make a tape of the sounds.Apparently,I was so used to the noise that I couldn't/wouldn't sleep without it.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:11 AM

i cant sleep if my closet doors are closed

i have to be on the side of the bed that is closest to the middle of the house

i need noise to sleep

tossing and turning by a partner is sooo soothing! (however i've been single for soo long, i miss that feeling of someone tossing and turning)

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:12 AM

oooh and i like my pillows to be cold..so i sleep with 4 of them..constantly changing them around all night long..lol

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:12 AM

oooh, and i dont like my door being shut tight

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I agree with you on the closet. I need my bedroom door shut or mostly shut so the cats can come in. The weight of the covers has to "feel right" to me. The pillow has to be the "right" thickness so it's comfortable and doesn't hurt my neck too.

squeakers2
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I can't sleep if the door isn't closed. I have to be on the side closest to the wall. When baby isn't in the bed with us, I have to have a body pillow that I hug and put between my knees. I have to create a spot in the blankets where the blankets are not touching my feet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarylandMom123
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM

The closet door must be shut, and the shower curtain in our master bathroom must be closed as well. I need a fan/white noise machine in the background. I also need to be on the side of the bed with the nightstand/clock (preferably the right side of the bed, but sometimes this changes if we're travelling).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)