Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Do they look natural ? *picture*

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM
  • 57 Replies

Ok soo my niece is having a fashion show that I'm walking in, it's the launch of her net accessorie/clothing/shoe line... Well earlier we all met up & they showed us how we are gonna wear our make up & hair, in the show & the lady who did my DREW my eye brows! I personally can't stand them! But all the stylists keeps saying they look natural, however I think they're just saying that too shut me up, my question to you guys is " can you tell they're drawn on? & do they look bad?! I just wanna know am I over reacting, my sister (21) told me they look terrible & that just made it worst!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
x_Starr_x
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM
6 moms liked this
there better after. .... when I read the title I thought this was gonna be do my boobs look natural hahahaha
MaddiesMama09
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I think the lady did a good job drawing them on. Looks natural to me. I wouldn't of known they were fake if you didn't mention it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:54 PM
6 moms liked this

I think they look good. I doubt any one will notice your eyebrows when you have purple lips :)

LABELmeCUTE
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Ahaha after I posted it, I was like " shoot someone is gonna think they're about my boobs"

Quoting x_Starr_x:

there better after. .... when I read the title I thought this was gonna be do my boobs look natural hahahaha

LCG83
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
All I noticed was the lips. Lol. The brows look good.
mommy2be77
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I love em!
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM

i think the brows look good  :)

bellaamore
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM
2 moms liked this

They look better after.

The lipstick is what id take issue with.

jakesmom323
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I used to be a make up artist and they look very pretty and bring out your eyes. I'm the same way when someone would fill them in and I hated them. You're just not used to it. Now can we talk about the purple lip stick???.....just joking;)
Jadegirl1819
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I had the hardest time looking anywhere but the purple lips.  I'm sorry but do people actually find that attractive? 

Quoting AMCMSM:

I think they look good. I doubt any one will notice your eyebrows when you have purple lips :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)