Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

question? if anybody knows

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
My hubby and I ttc the month of jan. My period isn't due till feb 9th. I always get tender breasts about a week or so before period comes. My question is, has anybody had tender breasts this early and found out you were PG later on, or is this just my normal sore boobs before period?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Most likely typical tenderness.  Have you just started ttc ?

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Yes this was our first time trying in a long time lol.
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM

It could go either way, many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pre-menstrual symptoms.  

Good luck!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

That was my first clue with my first preg- she was a surprise and so was my boobs hurting!

Quoting amonkeymom:

It could go either way, many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pre-menstrual symptoms.  

Good luck!

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM

was it? my boobs typically hurt before my period comes, but we did ttc and i just didn't know if boobs could be sore this soon. guess i'm just a little anxious :-). thanks for the reply though.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

This.

That was my first clue with my first preg- she was a surprise and so was my boobs hurting!

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good luck!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Yup. It was strange for me. And happened right away.

Quoting yroder2003:

was it? my boobs typically hurt before my period comes, but we did ttc and i just didn't know if boobs could be sore this soon. guess i'm just a little anxious :-). thanks for the reply though.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

This.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good luck!

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM

thank you :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good luck!

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:46 PM

well if i do end up pregnant it would be quick for us too cause we just started trying. our daughter was a surprise and happened on our first try too. but trying to not get my hopes up, so it's not to much of a let down if i end up not pregnant.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Yup. It was strange for me. And happened right away.

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

This.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good luck!

H79fordgirl
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
W my 2nd, I was a cpl days late and noticed darkening of the areola and was like "Yup I'm pregnant." She was a surprise. Also had some tingling etc of breasts. Breast changes were much sooner than w 1st pregnancy.
yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Well I'm not late yet, still have a few days before actual period is suppose to be here. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see if these sore boobs are just my typical pre mentrual symptoms or not. Thanks for your reply.

Quoting H79fordgirl:

W my 2nd, I was a cpl days late and noticed darkening of the areola and was like "Yup I'm pregnant." She was a surprise. Also had some tingling etc of breasts. Breast changes were much sooner than w 1st pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)