Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

question? if anybody knows

Posted by   + Show Post
My hubby and I ttc the month of jan. My period isn't due till feb 9th. I always get tender breasts about a week or so before period comes. My question is, has anybody had tender breasts this early and found out you were PG later on, or is this just my normal sore boobs before period?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (11-16):
Beth3721
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I had sore breasts at 3 weeks and I was super exhausted about the same time.  I was so confused for a couple of weeks until I found out at 5 and a half weeks.

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
When you say 3 wks, do you mean 3 wks along? I have been a little more tired than usual, but I don't sleep well anyways, so I just don't know. My boobs are just out of control at the moment. My left is falling out of my bra lol, and I was riding in the car today and when we would hit any bumps or dips, boy did it hurt for these puppies to bounce up and down lol.

Quoting Beth3721:

I had sore breasts at 3 weeks and I was super exhausted about the same time.  I was so confused for a couple of weeks until I found out at 5 and a half weeks.

Beth3721
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Yes, 3 weeks along.  Just brushing up against them hurt.  It also hurt to put on a bra.  I didn't realize how much I actually bumped into stuff with my boobs until then.

Quoting yroder2003:

When you say 3 wks, do you mean 3 wks along? I have been a little more tired than usual, but I don't sleep well anyways, so I just don't know. My boobs are just out of control at the moment. My left is falling out of my bra lol, and I was riding in the car today and when we would hit any bumps or dips, boy did it hurt for these puppies to bounce up and down lol.

Quoting Beth3721:

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:10 PM

oh that's too funny lol. well if i am pregnant i'm 3 weeks along today.

Quoting Beth3721:

Yes, 3 weeks along.  Just brushing up against them hurt.  It also hurt to put on a bra.  I didn't realize how much I actually bumped into stuff with my boobs until then.

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting Beth3721:

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM

This!

Quoting amonkeymom:

It could go either way, many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pre-menstrual symptoms.  

Good luck!

H79fordgirl
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Did u find out anything yet?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN