Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Single mom w 4 hours for herself and no idea what to do

My lo is 18 months and I have been single since I was pregnant.i am exhausted a I have been dealing with extra issues such as a possible cancer issue and extra meetings at work so I asked the nanny to work 4 hours tomorrow.

i could g to a meet up to make vision boards since haven't been around adults other than at work.or I could walk al g the beach, sit and meditate on issues n m mind...or I cold Get a hotel room and sleep...an ideas?

UUpdates will have to sacrifice my wallet next time and take 6 hours off, not 4. Time flew away.i went to the post office to pick up a certified letter, then to the library, then to ikea and then late lunch at corner bakery and quick, very quick stop at Barnes and nobles.

i got some wall decor that I wanted for my son and plants so te house looks more like home.

but I learned...4 hours is nothing.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Replies (21-21):
ilahall
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM

i think you should do what YOU want to do! i have 4hrs a month to go grocery shopping without the kids. and i have a dh so you are luck you are able to have the time to yourself. good luck finding something to do in your baby free time! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN