Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it is my water breaking?

I'm 37+3 weeks pregnant with baby number 3. I'm 3cm dilated and lost my whole plug on Wednesday. Contractions r on and off but nothing serious. Today I had to pee and while I was peeing I felt this small pop feeling in my cervix area. If any fluid did come out it wasn't much. This was a few hours ago and I have not leaked anything since.. I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this. Idk if maybe my baby is blocking my fluid from leaking or if the pop was something else. My water had to be broken by my doctor with my other two pregnancies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (11-13):
Katt709
by Katharine on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I had a similar experience when my water broke with my first. Everytime baby moved I leaked a little more then his head would seal it. I went in 2days later and when the doc went to check me my water just gushed. So I went to the hospital and had a baby.

I say if you're unsure, go to the do Tod and have them check.
atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM
It keeps leaking. It doesn't stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM
With my first, I had a tear, I'd leak when I stood or walked, but when I'd get laying down to be checked, the amniotic fluid pooled on my tailbone, it took two days for them to believe me. He came out all wrinkly from loss of much fluid. I had being checked by nurses this whole time.... The OB saw me "ferning" immediately and it was still a long labor.

I'd call, On a weekend though , he/ she'll send you to the ob floor.
Good luck and congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured