Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still waiting.... *Pic*

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM
  • 33 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hannah plays in this room with her baby dolls constantly, today I was finally sneaky enough to catch a picture! 
I am laying on the stairs with my camera around the doorway, LOL!
I thought it was the perfect picture to capture her impatience.
We have finished EVERYTHING, we are just waiting for the foster agency to submit all of our stuff so we can be licensed. It could be another week, or another month, we just don't know.

Just wanted to share :) 

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilDzMamma2010
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM

thats adorable!!!!!

atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Awwwww, I loved baby dolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Thank you :) She is a very patient little girl for the most part. 
We don't keep anything from her, so she knew that mommy and daddy where trying for a baby, praying for God to put another baby in my belly, for 2.5 years. We would pray about it every night.
So now she knows that God didn't want that for us, and that fostering is what we are here for.
She is very excited to help care for little ones for their mommies while they get their lives together.
We haven't told her we intend to adopt at some point, just that we are caring for babies while their mommy goes to mommy school.

So she is starting to get impatient, it has been 3 years now since we started talking about God bring another person into our lives.  

Quoting LilDzMamma2010:

thats adorable!!!!!

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM

This is one of her Lee Middletons, she loves them too :) This one is her favorite, I think, because it fits perfectly in the carseat up there, LOL.

Quoting atlmom2:

atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I am 51 and still have my first baby doll (my fav) in a box.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

This is one of her Lee Middletons, she loves them too :) This one is her favorite, I think, because it fits perfectly in the carseat up there, LOL.

Quoting atlmom2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM

That is awesome! 

Quoting atlmom2:

I am 51 and still have my first baby doll (my fav) in a box.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Quoting atlmom2:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Oo cute and too perfect :) I love it :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilDzMamma2010
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM

That is awesome!!! Good luck with it all it looks like you have it all set up so well :) 

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Thank you :) She is a very patient little girl for the most part. 
We don't keep anything from her, so she knew that mommy and daddy where trying for a baby, praying for God to put another baby in my belly, for 2.5 years. We would pray about it every night.
So now she knows that God didn't want that for us, and that fostering is what we are here for.
She is very excited to help care for little ones for their mommies while they get their lives together.
We haven't told her we intend to adopt at some point, just that we are caring for babies while their mommy goes to mommy school.

So she is starting to get impatient, it has been 3 years now since we started talking about God bring another person into our lives.  

Quoting LilDzMamma2010:

thats adorable!!!!!

~Donz♄Mamma~

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:20 PM

It is a touching picture.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Quoting Bmat:

It is a touching picture.

Thank you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured