Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How much living space do you have?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:12 AM
  • 9 Replies

I live in a tiny one bedroom apartment, it's all I can afford since my bakery job only pays a little more than minimum wage. My son and I share the room but sometimes I sleep in the living room if he is being difficult or wants to be by himself for the night. I can't wait to finish school and get a decent job so I can rent a house with a lot of space. :)

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
thefiregoddess
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Not enough
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Our house is about 950sq. ft. (maybe a little more).

mommieofII
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM

The house we live in now is a 3 bedroom home with about 1300 sq feet... We are actually in the process of putting an offer on a 2200 sq ft home with 4 bedrooms...

kkat117
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I live in a (literally) one bedroom / one bathroom cottage off my dada house with a two year old. I have to go to his house for a kitchen. I dont think you can get more crampes than that lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heidi749
by Canadian on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Not sure how many square feet, not allot, I have a 2 bedroom house, 3 levels , built in the early 1900's, my property is big though.

SnapIt
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Renting at this moment til the house is finished
I have no clue what this is, but its a 3 bdrm 2 bath apt and dining and living room are together. One level. I say not enough space. Lol
The house will be 3500 sq ft 3 levels and more closets and rooms and "space"!
Cant wait! 2 more months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Our house is around 2000 sq feet and then we have a big back yard.

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Our house is about 1700 sq. feet. We live on about 2 1/2 acres. Since the boys are grown, and one is gone, I would like a smaller place. Doubt that would ever happen. We have been here for 19 years and it's paid off, so pretty sure this is our "forever" home.

Our home was an old farm house with cardboard walls and crooked floors, but we LOVE the location. Through the years, we have completely rebuilt it into a beautiful home. As much as I would like a smaller place, it would break my heart to leave. So many memories, SO much work!

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

We have 3645sq ft of livable space.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)