Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

kids

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 2 Replies

Do you ever find yourself wishing for another baby?  I seem to be always thinking about another one.  Especially when all my friends are having them and my fiances sister is having another.  What would you do? Have more or do something else to help this moment pass.  I already have 4kids living and 1 angel in heaven so technically 5kids.  I just love big famillies and babies.  If not when did you know you were done having kids?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
breebree04
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM

If you want more and can afford more than go for it, assuming your dh is on board. I always go back and forth on whether Im done or not, I have a ds10 and dd8. The older they get the more I am pretty sure Im done. I love babies but I dont really want to start over when my youngest is already 8. Im not in a relationship right now and couldnt afford to have a baby now anyway so it would be couple/few years and my oldest would be a teenager. I cant imagine starting over then.

MJP76
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Hell no. LLOL

if I get a baby urge I offer to babysit for my cousin, she just had a baby... But I'm done, I've been done since I was 26. Mine are soon to be grown and gone, I ready to travel the world with my husband! Children make that difficult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)