Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Abusive relationships...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

while trying to move on from the loss of my husband I meet someone in the nicu taking care of his son while I took care of my daughter. We started talking I met his family and we were together for a while, then we broke up from prue differences and there was no issue.. till six months(four weeks ago) later he came to my house knocked violently let himself in when I confronted him he pushed me down hitting me begging me to take him back and asking why I didnt love him.. I dont know what to do I've already turned to the police but now I fear for me and my daughters life...

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Oh goodness, that sounds bad. I am so sorry. Can you get a protective order against him? Are you locked into a lease where you're living? If it were me, and I didn't own the home I'd probably think of moving. Please be careful.

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:07 PM

All you can do is get stronger locks or a stronger door as well as a restraining order.   Was there any type of abuse during the relationship or was this violence a surprise to you?   Sorry for your loss and i hope baby girl is doing better.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Holy crap, get away and stay away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM
If you have a place to go, take you and your daughter to that place. If not, get a protective order and and look for another place to live. You shouldn't have to live in fear. If you cannot do these things, get yourself a pepper spray or taser.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)