Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

facial tattoo on 18 year old?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 16 Replies

On the Kelly and Michael Show this morning, Kelly showed a picture of an 18 year old who had recently met a guy that she fell in love with and who is a tattoo artist, and he tattooed his name on her face. It is artistic and gothic, but I wonder about when she hits 30s, 40s, etc...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/16066113/man-tattoos-name-on-new-girlfriends-face/

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
comptonkids
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Tatooing anyone's name, on any part of your body (with the exception of your children) is stupid

What happens when they break up?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Permanent SAHM , she can't work anywhere like that except for a tattoo place. What a poor choice.
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I hate tattoos and this one is really stupid, a bf's name and in a really dumb place.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I agree.

Quoting comptonkids:

Tatooing anyone's name, on any part of your body (with the exception of your children) is stupid

What happens when they break up?

butterflymomss
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Wow, it's pretty but seriously bad choice in location. She will never be able to work and what happens when they break up?? She is gonna regret that for the rest of her life.
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM
What a dumbass. She will so regret it. No teens should get one till they are much older. Too many teens regret them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Yep, no ones gonna hire her.

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Permanent SAHM , she can't work anywhere like that except for a tattoo place. What a poor choice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimsundaram
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I heard that guys the same guy who was in the news a couple years ago he did all those stars on the girls face who h she asked for but lied to her parents about when they hated it,,, shocking isn't it haha,,, so this guy might be a good artist but seems kinda sketchy anyway. Like this may be his gf and all but I don't know. Odd alright
sabrtooth1
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM

It's stupid

Ravishing_dame
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

What a laughable, stupid decision.  She has a beautiful face and she just ruined it with that crap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)