Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I do?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 10 Replies
I have been having issues with my body since September( like haveing my period for two months straight then haveing it every other week. Until lately I haven had my period in a month and a half but I'm not pregnant I just tested this morning. Also I woke up and it feels like I have broken my foot but I've done absolutely nothing. I don't have a pcp I have seen an ob once and she wanted to put me on birth control when that's what messed me up on the first place. I'm just starting to worry I'm also getting bruises very easily I mean I can't wear shorts anymore because it looks like I was beat up and I have a really dark bruise on my arm but no idea how I got them. I think I have 10 at least right now. Idk what to do I can't go to urgent care because they don't accept my insurance and I'm just to busy to find my own doctor and go. I have a high needs daughter her father just went to boot camp and insurance is supposed to change and she has 7 different doctors that I have to switch. I don't really want to run to the er but I can't even put pressure on my foot or move it without really terrible pain I don't know how or what I did to my foot it was fine when I was asleep..

So in short I have women issues random bruising and my foot hurts terribly what do I do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
A) it may be hemophilia or anemia do
You take iron supplements?

B) go to you OB and explain your issue, it reall sounds like a D&C needs to be done , really . It's an out patient procedure and no down time, just need someone to drive you home since you will be still coming fully out of the anesthesia.

And I'd find a pcp, ASAP because you can't take care of a special needs child if you have something serious that your body is going through. You MUST. Take care of you so you can take proper care of your child.
It's kinda common sense, mama.
breebree04
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM

This.

Quoting hollydaze1974:

B) go to you OB and explain your issue, it reall sounds like a D&C needs to be done , really . It's an out patient procedure and no down time, just need someone to drive you home since you will be still coming fully out of the anesthesia.

And I'd find a pcp, ASAP because you can't take care of a special needs child if you have something serious that your body is going through. You MUST. Take care of you so you can take proper care of your child.

MJP76
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Being too busy to find a doctor is not a very good excuse.

so, find a doctor and go. There are plenty of offices these days that are open late or on Sat....

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

MamaSwan001
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I have talked to the ob before and all she did was pregnancy test me and tell me she wanted to put me on brh control. No iron supplements but I have been takeing vitamins that have iron in them. For the last month. I know I have to take care of myself to take care of my daughter and I have no excuse.. But I've been hoping that my periods would regulate by themselves now with random bruising I'm not so sure I mean the diZzy spells are gone. It's just I went I a doctor back in November and they did absolutely nothing

Quoting hollydaze1974:

littlepinkrose
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM

It sounds like a clotting issue.   The bruising is bad please just go to the er especially now because of your foot.  I know it's a  pain because of the bill but maybe someone like the baby's dad will help you pay it?  You need to get this figured out.  Tell them how long you have been bruising and any and all supplements you have been taking since the bruising started including anything you are not taking now.

averysmommom
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Drunkaphelia? Jk jk. I think it's great he joined the military. My cousin has a special needs daughter and they will not send your family anywhere that doesn't cater to your daughters needs. I hope you do find time o take care of yourself. If ou aren't healthy you can't adequately care or your kido. I know you're busy settling into military wifedome but you must find time. 

MamaSwan001
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM
He is my ex, and lol I don't drink. I talked to my dad and he said wait a couple days on the foot ( I didn't mention the woman problems or the bruising) so if I will go try to find a pcp and establish an app for next week if possible and if my foot gets any worse I will go to the er and just..

Quoting averysmommom:

Drunkaphelia? Jk jk. I think it's great he joined the military. My cousin has a special needs daughter and they will not send your family anywhere that doesn't cater to your daughters needs. I hope you do find time o take care of yourself. If ou aren't healthy you can't adequately care or your kido. I know you're busy settling into military wifedome but you must find time. 

MamaSwan001
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM
I will run to the er if I can't get an app next week or if my foot gets worse. I told my father and he said give it a few days before I go and see how my foot feels but I do need to see a pcp and my ob :p

Quoting littlepinkrose:

It sounds like a clotting issue.   The bruising is bad please just go to the er especially now because of your foot.  I know it's a  pain because of the bill but maybe someone like the baby's dad will help you pay it?  You need to get this figured out.  Tell them how long you have been bruising and any and all supplements you have been taking since the bruising started including anything you are not taking now.

MamaSwan001
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Thank you ladies for giving me advice I will update when I do see a doctor
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured