Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What does he really want??

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

My x and I aren't  together anymore,but we have a good relationship as parents. Idk if his trying to get back with me or just have sex. Usually when we would see each other I would kiss him before he would leave when I was 8 months I told him not to do any of that stuff since we werent in a relationship, so he respected that. Last time he came to drop of some items for our daughter and we were talking and said, I would love to kiss you but you won't let me, and I said no. So he asked for a hug and I did give him a hug. So the other time we were texting And he  said, "what's it matter to you if you don't like me, you don't care about me." And I had also told him to take care of our baby on Friday and his excuse was "I work", oh yeah also my friend had invited me to eat and he questioned me, if it was a date? If I liked him? Did I kiss him? If we were going out? Did he like me? And I don't question him, ever! He calls me beautiful and each time we see each other he tells me I look beautiful, I'm trying not fall for it.

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ladysamanda
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
3 moms liked this
He wants to do the humpty dance with ya.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:01 AM
LOL That is what it sounds like.

Quoting ladysamanda:

He wants to do the humpty dance with ya.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2pink
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Did you leave each other because of a lack of commitment, your part or his?  He's not through here.  He wants a relationship, or power over you and that is probably what he thought he was getting when you got pregnant.  What do you want?  If you don't want this to go to 'that place', say NO and mean it.  Don't give kisses or hugs, don't encourage anything, AND don't tell him anything of your other relationships unless the person becomes a significant person in your child's life.  Rather say, "Having a relationship with your son/daughter is really important for he/she's welbeing.  In the future, a good relationship with our child will be something you can be proud of, so let's make it a regular date that he/she can count on, you and him/her spending time together.  When is it the best time for you?  How about just a couple hours a week to start with, ok?"  Maybe you could even suggest some activities.  Some dad's don't think they get anything out of a relationship with their kids, try reminding him that his child has lots of love to give and that never hurt anybody!

mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I think he wants sex and to try and control you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LABELmeCUTE
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Lol he wants sex
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Miller_Mama
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:40 AM

he wants sex, my daughter's dad did those things to me when i left him a month after our daughter was born, he didnt stop til early last year and our daughter is 2 turning 3 now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)