Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does morning sickness feel like?

Posted by   + Show Post

This is weird I know but I was just wondering. Ive never had it and I just want to know does it really just come out of no where. Should I worry about going to the grocery store? Will I really see raw meat and just lose it there? After you get sick do you feel better afterwards? Im really bad when I do get sick and barf I usually cant eat anything for a few days and being pregnant I know that cant fly. Im only 5 weeks so I scared for the next few weeks.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Replies (11-12):
justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Mine wasn't bad. I'd start to feel sick, know I was going to puke, run for the bathroom, heave until fluids were shooting out of everywhere fluids emerge from, then I'd be fine. It only happened a couple times per week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StevieMarie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:23 AM
LIKE HELL ON A FUCKInG STICK!!!!! For me, it felt like setting up camp in the bathroom all day, not being able to keep water down, severe dehydration, lots of hospital stays for exhaustion and dehydration, and a constant semi-gag in the back of my throat that could be set off by somehting as small as a breath of cold air. Pregnancy was not good to me lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured