Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

hey all

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

Quote Like Reply to Post

Hey everyone!

I am a mother of a 8 month old baby! I cant believe how big my babygirl is getting! This week alone she got a tooth, she said mama, she sits up all by herself, she started to crawl(now she thinks she owns the house lol), she dont need her tub chair anymore and she starting to play with her toys in the tubby! I am shocked on how good she is doing and how well she is progressing. I was scared because she was 3 weeks early.

I am here for any mommy that needs advice and I hope I have help also for when I need the help!I would love to make friends with a few people to give me good advice and maybe get a good friendship going and even if you live in my area maybe we can have play dates!!I am a down to earth 24 year old woman and would love to meet down to earth type of friends. My friends are great people but my problem is that now of them have children and if they do they are not my child age and they dont understand that i cant always just drop what i am doing and go out to party and everything. but i wouldnt expect them to understand because they dont have children!

I have been through alot of things since i was 6 months pregnat and sadly the problems still are occuring and i wuld love for someone to be able to help and listen to me. Same goes to you if you just need a set of ears to listen to.

Please email me and maybe we can be friend... :)

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
stargazerwolf
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Hey! Welcome :) I have an almost 5 year old daughter and a 9 month old daughter! I'm 25 years old. It is wonderful the things babies can do so soon :) my girls love taking a bath together, my 9 month old just splashes and laughs and chews on toys her whole bath, its adorable. My almost 5 year old used to hate baths but now she loves it since her sister started taking them with her at around 6/7 months. I live in Nebraska what about you?

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:51 AM

hello!! welcome to the group :)

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Welcome to the group!

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Welcome to the group! It's amazing how much they suddenly start doing at once, isn't it? :)

LilDivamom12
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM

i live in Lowell mass

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)