Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever broken...

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 14 Replies
Your knee? I hurt my knee and found out that the naval hospital misdiagnosed me said it was a chip or a bruise. Then yesterday the pain was so bad I passed out . Went to.civilian hospital and its broken I'm looking at surgery.

Anyone else have this or known someone who did?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Bump
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Ouch!! I have never broken my knee, but I fell back a few months ago and I dunno what I did. I know I sprained it and I think I messed the joint up. It still kills. That's what I get for carrying my pregnant cat in heels. I was in heels, not the cat.

Seriously868
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Sorry about your knee but the visual of a pregnant cat in red high heels made me laugh. Don't know why I assumed a cat would have red heels instead of black..... :-)

Quoting EvilAsh:

Ouch!! I have never broken my knee, but I fell back a few months ago and I dunno what I did. I know I sprained it and I think I messed the joint up. It still kills. That's what I get for carrying my pregnant cat in heels. I was in heels, not the cat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Lmao I love that you specified that you had the feels not the cat. Lol

Yeah I'm not sure Wtf I'm.gonna do it hurts like I'm being stabbed

Quoting EvilAsh:

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Mine still is horrible. I did this back in June or July. I think I popped or something. I'm afraid to have it looked at. I have loose ligaments, so sprains are normal lol, i'm used to that, but this is something else.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting EvilAsh:

CafeMom Tickers
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Have it looked at please. I wasn't going to but my dh convinced me

Quoting EvilAsh:

Mine still is horrible. I did this back in June or July. I think I popped or something. I'm afraid to have it looked at. I have loose ligaments, so sprains are normal lol, i'm used to that, but this is something else.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting EvilAsh:

chrismom0306
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM
My dh cracked his knee cap in 1/2 in the marine corp. same thing happened. The dr on base jut gave him pain killers and sent him on his way and it got awful. Went to the hospital in our town and ended up that He had to have arthroscopic surgery i believe its called on his knee last year. Hope u feel better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Yeaahh, I know I should. I'm a baby with pain lol. Mine's been bugging me to have it checked since I did it. 

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting EvilAsh:

CafeMom Tickers
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Yup naval said oh here bye. The other hospital finally helped, now I gotta go to ortho.

Quoting chrismom0306:

My dh cracked his knee cap in 1/2 in the marine corp. same thing happened. The dr on base jut gave him pain killers and sent him on his way and it got awful. Went to the hospital in our town and ended up that He had to have arthroscopic surgery i believe its called on his knee last year. Hope u feel better soon
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Where's the worst pain located

Quoting EvilAsh:

Yeaahh, I know I should. I'm a baby with pain lol. Mine's been bugging me to have it checked since I did it. 

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting EvilAsh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)