Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twins O.O

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm a little over 3 months pregnant and I got back from an ultrasound like three hours ago.

The doctor said that we are having twins. O.O

I can't believe this is happening!

DH and I already have two kids, one boy and one girl.

I'm excited but I'm scared at the same time. I don't know if I'll be able to handle two newborns, a 6 year old, and a 9 year old.

What should I do to prepare myself mentally?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chrismom0306
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I had twins who are now 3 1/2. I honestly couldn't prepare myself. It was very different when they were here. My mom, who raised her twin brothers, said a schedule is the best thing. Its a lot easier. Feed them at the same time, change them, nap, do everything at the same time basically. My twins woke up at the same time and did everything at the same time anyways, so it made it easier for me. lol. Gets lots of help until you get the schedule down. I was terrifed at first to be left alone with them, but you kinda just do it. Good luck and congrats!!!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM

omg, how exciting! i have ALWAYS wanted twins! double the fun! LOL

however i have no experiance with twins..so i just wanted to say congrats! :) and good luck! LOL

Nickie76
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Lol first of all CONGRATS! Second you can't prepare... So much depends on how you and SO run your house hold, how the babies are basically all things you can't bank on happening cause you simply won't know the out come until it happens. DON'T STRESS!!! I have 7 kids and my twins are 4 mos. old. I was supposed 2 have a c-section BUT they both flipped and I had them vaginally. (Another thing I worried about for nothing.) You'll be just fine take it day by day and don't panic. It seems over whelming but in the end you won't know how you lived your life w/ out them!!! GOOD LUCK! Here's my surprises lol. Meet Nathan & Nicholas :)

Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM

You will be able to do what ever you need to do :) It will be okay! Congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)