Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to get Daddy for Valentines Day

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone! I want my daughter (only 3 months old) to give daddy (my husband) a gift for v-day. Any good ideas???  :)

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MMerrill
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:31 PM

His favorite candy :O)

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM
The "hand heart" that celebs do. Just a little nontoxic red finger or poster paint on the edges of her hands( while she sleeps) curve them on a piece of heavy art paper. It doesn't have to be perfect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Look on pinterest, there are a ton of great craft ideas out there that you can do with your baby.

Quoting lillybowpeep:

Hi everyone! I want my daughter (only 3 months old) to give daddy (my husband) a gift for v-day. Any good ideas???  :)

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM

This sounds wonderful!

Quoting hollydaze1974:

The "hand heart" that celebs do. Just a little nontoxic red finger or poster paint on the edges of her hands( while she sleeps) curve them on a piece of heavy art paper. It doesn't have to be perfect.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Put a little fingerpaint on the bottoms of her feet and press them onto cardstock with the heels together to form the shape of a heart. Then put a sweet note on it like Happy Valentine's Day to the best Daddy ever! and include a sucker or chocolate or whatever his favorite candy is. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured