Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

im broken

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 9 Replies
my husband has finally broke me.i have been married for almost 6yrs its gotten to where I juat stay cause of my kids.every
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Onemiracle
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I am so sorry.... get some help, quick.  Find someone you can talk to, someone you can trust.  

Get your house in order, finances, belongings etc... before you start doing anything.  You need to make sure your kiddos are okay no matter what.

So so sorry.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I'm sorry. I hope things look up for you.

MommyofSCC
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Im so sorry.  I really think you should find someone to talk to and maybe even talk to him

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM

that really sucks, i am sorry for what you are going thru. i agree with others tho, you need to go find someone to talk to about this.  good luck. *HUGS*

Bleacheddecay
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. *HUGS* You can also decide you are NOT broken and your husband can't do that to you. You can leave WITH your kids and go to a shelter or with family or friends. I hope you do. *HUGS*

Mrs.wilcox01
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Thanks Ladies. I've been trying to not let him but the name calling is just to much lately
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
breebree04
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Im sorry you are going through this but you deserve to be happy too. Its hard either way, being in a marriage and not being happy or leaving and being a single mom. Ive been there but I do have to say in the long run I am happier being a single mom and I think my kids are better off. Even though they dont get to live with their dad they can still have a relationship with him. Good luck, hope things get better for you!

abecee
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM

It sounds like he is minimally being verbally abusive.  Abuse in any form rarely stops.  You should consider ending this relationship. 

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

you can't stay just for the kids. thats a good way to eff them up even more. theyre not stupid, they know whats going on. you need to leave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN