Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Some advise please.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I'm wondering what you guys think.  I had my third baby in November, she will be three months tomorrow!  Anyways, I have always been irregular.  My last period was in mid-late December.  I wish I had written it down.  DH and I have only had sex a couple times and used pull out method.  He is pretty in control so I don't think anything but pre-cum actually gets in.  (yes we know the risks)  We are not actively trying but you know.  I took a wal mart 88 cent test on Monday and it was negative.  I'm not positive how late I actually am though.  

What do you girls think?

I figured it out...I got my period on December 22nd.

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crazy4u49033
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Are you breast feeding? That can throw off your cycles. Also, it can take some time for your body to regulate after birth. If no AF in a week, test again. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hopeym23
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I'm not BFing.  You are right.  I'm probably worrying over nothing.

Quoting crazy4u49033:

Are you breast feeding? That can throw off your cycles. Also, it can take some time for your body to regulate after birth. If no AF in a week, test again. :)

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM

It could still just be your body adjusting, but if you still don't start like next week, take another test and if it's still negative, see your doctor.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Glad you figured it out!

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM

It is possible that you aren't pregnant, but with the method you are using the likehood increases.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN