Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Introduction

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
I am the mom of a son who is 14 and has Aspergers and ODD and many other diagnosis. He is very big he is 6ft tall and weighs 290 pounds. He is very aggressive to me and his Grandpa. And very disrespectful to any adult who tries to correct him. They say they don't have these problems at school but he can change in a split second. I pick him up from school and immediately he starts kicking me in the back and hitting me in the head with his fist and then thinks he is going to get a reward for it. I DON'T THINK SO!! But my dad bows down and gives in to whatever Jacob wants. I have no control, it's like this is Jacob's world and we should be thankful that he lets us live in it. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. HE IS NOT POTTY TRAINED AND DON'T WANT TO BE,

WHAT DO I DO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know, but something has to change, is there a school where he can live? It sounds like he's dangerous, or can someone come to your home to help "train" your Dad and you about how to disipline him?

Bleacheddecay
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:01 PM

There is no way you should be enduring him kicking and hitting you daily. Maybe he needs to live in a group home or something?

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM

i agree that grandpa needs to be talked to, he shouldnt be enabling that kind of behaviour, its not doing any good for anyone.  is there a type of facility in your area that can help with that kind of thing? a group home or something? or maybe some one on one?

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:09 PM

ohh and welcome to the group :)

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Hi! It sounds like a difficult situation to be in, but maybe the moms on either of these groups can help:

SAMI_JO
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Where are you from? I live in Pell City, AL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN