Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.

Posted by   + Show Post

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Replies (121-130):
Mater-three
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
achorney
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I cannot believe you didn't learn the first time how easy it is to get pregnant when you're not ready.

-PB
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

How sad.  For both you and those babies.  Whatever you decide, you should consider a long term birth control device (mirena, paragard, or implanion) after this child.  

whoodathunk
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Tell your boyfriend to buy one.  Dollar tree carries them.  Then go to the doctor and get on birth control.  

TJaydesMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:39 AM

no she does not i do

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Does your mom pay to feed, clothe, diaper and take care of your current child?

1stTimeMom1982
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Wow good luck hun 

shikara1980
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Seriously, You just need to be upfront and honest with your mother.  She will be mad at first thats for sure but she will get you a test and get to the dr.  If by chance your not pregnant and you still plan on having sex I would see about getting on a type of birth control that you dont have to worry about taking everyday.  they have them that you dont have to worry about it for 5 years and you wont be in this situation.  I can promise you that your mom will be helpful once she gets over the initial what the hell?  Look into the birth control too.  the merena is good.  I was pregnant at 17, had my oldest child at 18.  I went and got on birth control and had my second and last child at 32.  when my youngst was 9 months I founded out I was pregnant again but miscarried a couple weeks after I found out.  I now know that I dont want anymore so I got my tubes tied when my youngest was a year old.  Im not saying get your tubes tied I am using that as an example of being responsible.   If you cant afford to get a test then you cant afford to raise another baby.  sorry but its the truth.

erikadi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM

If you have your own transportation you could maybe go to a clinic that has free pregnancy tests. If you are then it will be hard, but I would tell your mom. I would also tell your current boyfriend, hopefully he will support you and is helping you with your 7 month old.

alisheamonet33
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM

wow so you or the boyfriend dont have money for a test...... you shouldnt be having sex at all if yu cant afford a test you cant support a baby , are you at least in school the first time was a mistake wew all make them but you should have learned your lesson the first time. you need to tell your mom so she can buy you a testor at least look up the number to a planed parent hood or heath clinic in your area so you can get a test done i really hope your not.

mybabybugssmile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Do you work? Still in high school?

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

no she does not i do

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Does your mom pay to feed, clothe, diaper and take care of your current child?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured