Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.

Posted by   + Show Post

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Replies (131-140):
2under5.mom
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM
You dont have money for a test? They are $1 at dollar tree and they are the ones used by drs. If you dobt have $1 laying around you dont need to bring another child into the world...YET! Your only 16 and already have a baby..its extremelly hard with 2! I was 19 w/2kids under 2 trust me its rough! Especially since your having all these issues already! You should really invest in condoms or practice abstinence <-sp.

Your more than welcome to PM me if you want/need to talk to anyone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Know, not No. Dollar store sells pregnancy tests. 

TJaydesMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay you guys. its not like i wasnt using protection... i im on birth control and he was using a condom. I just didnt have my peroid.

firefay
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Isn't the boyfriend equally responsible?! He also knew they were broke but didn't throw down for condoms or just suggest not having sex!
firefay
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Quoting TJaydesMommy:

Okay you guys. its not like i wasnt using protection... i im on birth control and he was using a condom. I just didnt have my peroid.

Could you just be highly stressed? I also heard that BC can throw your period off, depending on what kind.
Aamy
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I can see ONE bc failing, but come on, really, TWO forms of BC failed?? Sorry not buying it. And at 16 with 1 baby already, you shouldnt of been having sex anyway. You have a child now, think with your HEAD, not with whats between your legs. Keep them closed and your va jay jay penis free. Its time to grow up. You had a baby, you are no longer a child, you are now a 16yr old adult. Its time to step up, and take care of that baby. And if you are pregnant again, well welcome to mommyhood x2. 

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

SusieQue717
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I'm sorry you're going through that. You're going to have to tell her though... better sooner than later...

arpazia
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Dig up some change and pee on a stick.
You'll be fine:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
italk2rox
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Does your boyfriend have money? There are clinics around that give free tests. You just have to search for them.

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Sorry I feel no sympathy for you.. Close your damn legs. Don't do adult activities if you can't support adult consequences... Like one of the other posts said You should have learned the first time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured