Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.

Posted by   + Show Post

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Replies (141-150):
paganmommy4
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM

For starters, its statutory rape since you are a minor. Second learn what causes pregnancy. Two, health departments, planned parenthood, walk in clinics all give pregnancy tests. You really need to consider adoption.

1stTimeMom1982
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM

In that case you shouldn't be pregnant again. Clearly you were using TWO birth control methods. I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant using both unless you didn't take your birth control as you should or he put the condom on wrong. Maybe you need a paraguard IUD the 10 yr method. 

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

Okay you guys. its not like i wasnt using protection... i im on birth control and he was using a condom. I just didnt have my peroid.

Sunshine2plus2
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Wow you better wake up and grow up real fast! Get your ass on some birth control if you are not pregnant or stop having sex! SMFH!

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Stop having sex.  You're only 16. 

KylersMom8-16-7
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Go to planned parenthood or a crisis pregnancy center. I had my first at 17 and got pregnant again when he was 8 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
This

Quoting Spoiled_Blonde:

Sorry I feel no sympathy for you.. Close your damn legs. Don't do adult activities if you can't support adult consequences... Like one of the other posts said You should have learned the first time

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy644
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Thanks for reminding me that I'm a good mom. My daughter would be able to come to me and she knows it. Sorry your mom sucks.

Tell wonder boy to go buy a test from the dollar store. If positive figure it out from there. If negative learn to swallow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Feliciana
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Adoption is a beautiful thing, you would make a couple happy. If your not prego, try and stay safe or it will happen again. Sperm + egg = baby

DanaG70
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM

You THINK you are pregnant with your SECOND child and you can't even afford to buy a pregnancy test?

Oy vey!

CourtneyCS
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Stop reproducing until you can get yourself an education, maybe you can give this one up for adoption.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN