Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.

Posted by   + Show Post

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Replies (151-160):
Crnkeene
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:00 PM

there is a place called Planned Parenthood, ever heard of it? They give out free BC to kids and do pregnancy tests for free. they test for stds and more. you should go there it sounds like a one stop shop for you

TheMommyTaxi
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:11 PM

BUMP!

birthmama2009
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Pregnancy centers normally do a test for free. Find one. Secondly, and I do understand from getting pregnant at 17, either stop having sex if you cannot be responsible enough to use a condom or get an IUD put in you girl. Seriously, you're 16 years old. I got pregnant with my son at 17 and placed him for adoption because my home life wasn't the best. Sweetie, you shouldn't have a first baby let alone possibly be pregnant again. You really should have been on birth control after your first was born. I'm not trying to sound mean, but you definitely need to take responsibility and stop having sex or be smart and get some form of birth control

cairymom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Did you not learn the first time?  Your 16 for god sake.  Part of me feels bad for you but then I dont because you should have learned the first time.  What do you think happens if you have unprotected sex?!  If neither one of you have a dollar to buy a test from the Dollar Tree store than how are you going to be able to afford two kids?

lasombrs
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM

dollar store tests have always worked great for me and are only $1 for usually 2 :) Good luck!

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM
If you have $1 you can buy a test at the dollar store.

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

He already knows. He dont have money either. he's in collage

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

are you breastfeeding? If your baby has gone through a growth spurt and is nursing more often the hormones from breastfeeding can delay your period.

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

Okay you guys. its not like i wasnt using protection... i im on birth control and he was using a condom. I just didnt have my peroid.

MissIz
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:20 PM

You have to tell your mom. Tell her that you need her, because you do.

And this is the best time to become best friends with your mom and work your problems out. Talk to her. Express your concerns.

The least you can do for yourself and your kids is to try. 

I hated my mother for a long time. We never talked about anything. She didn't like me and I didn't like her. We never got a long until we found a common ground: my children. I needed her help, and she loved being a grandma. We learned to get along. We talked more and spent more time with each other. Things got better.

Just try.

MrsLondon
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:23 PM

You can get a test from the dollar store and maybe you should look into adoption for the new baby.

SMTCMMoore
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Have you had it yet? Or still no? Have you been able to get a test?

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

Okay you guys. its not like i wasnt using protection... i im on birth control and he was using a condom. I just didnt have my peroid.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)