Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.

Posted by   + Show Post

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Replies (31-40):
sydjademom24
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Well if you didn't believe in abortion you should have believed in birth control! Do you believe in birthing a child into a home where you can't even afford a pregnancy test? I'm sorry but your beliefs at this point are ass backwards. If I was at a point in my life where I couldn't afford a child I wouldn't be so selfish as to bring a child into that mess anyways. What kind of life would that child have? Sometimes we have to do what's best at the expense of what we WANT to do. Everyone makes mistakes but your child shouldn't suffer for it! You should wait until your in a better place before having more children. If I had to make that choice, while I don't believe in abortion either, I would if it was for the best. You are 16, and on the way to having 2 kids! I didn't have 1 till I was 20 and it was still difficult and I had a husband and supportive family. You have none of those. You really need to think about what's best, not just what you want.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yayasdaughter
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Wow..I'm 21, happily married, financially stable, and still think I should wait to have another baby. Why not use protection?
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Start with:

Mom, I think there is something wrong with my brain because I got pregnant once as a teen and didn't learn my lesson and I think I am pregnant again.

Seriously? How the hell do you have ANOTHER unplanned pregnancy after going through it one time?

EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Just tell your mom...I mean what can she do? You can't Undo it but if you know y'all can't afford the baby then do yourself a favor and abort(I am pro choice but not pro abortion)
aimesnyc
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Go to your local Planned Parenthood.  They provide women's services on a donation basis.  Also, if you end up not being pregnant, let this be a lesson to practice safe sex.  Planned Parenthood will give you free condoms and birth control.  Be responsible.

amanda81919
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Go to a planned parenthood type center. They can give you advice if not resources to deal with the situation.and good luck.
ElyseFowler
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM

You my dear did make a mistake, but it is girls who are irresponsible and immature like you who give teen moms like Trixi.VonLace and myself(and a few others I am sure) a bad name and reputation. Why the hell weren't you on birth control? God I want to seriously slap the crap out of you! You're obviously needing to get your priorities straight!! You need to finish high school and get a job! I graduated with High Honors while pregnant with my oldest and I will finish college in a few months! If I can do it so can you. If your mother is so abusive why don't you report her? I am not going to bash you like I want to because right now you need some serious support. I will not be like the others. Feel free to pm me for advice I am willing to give you pointers and advice.

tecsabates
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, if you are looking for friends to only tell you want to hear, go back to school. While there, be sure not to miss English and health class.
Oh, if you haven't figured it out yet, it'sex. Sex causes babies. Quit doing that shit till you grow up.
Acid
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:18 AM

If you don't have money for a test, who is supporting you and your child?

My heart hurts for your kid.  I hope to GOD you aren't pregnant. 

If you aren't pregnant, keep your legs closed and use birth control.  And get a job.

amanda81919
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Its only bc she's 16, if she was 25 or 30, you'd all be telling her to keep it, its going to be ok. Anyone can have an unplanned pregnancy at any age. I have had two, bc birthcontrol fails for me, the pill and mirena. Both failed for me. So don't judge so quickly.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Start with:

Mom, I think there is something wrong with my brain because I got pregnant once as a teen and didn't learn my lesson and I think I am pregnant again.

Seriously? How the hell do you have ANOTHER unplanned pregnancy after going through it one time?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured