Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Anyone else fill taxes on the 30th of Jan that hasnt got a refund yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

We filed the 30th and the website still say pending and no DD to my bank account yet.. When i called they told me if i dont have my return by wed 2/20 to call them back and they can tell me whats going on..

I am just annoyed that i have been waiting and i have seen tons of people on here and around my town that filed after me and go their refund already.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
AnnaNonamus
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Filed Feb 5th, got them Feb 14. 

It takes up to 21 days, which is why they gave your date of the20th to call back. If there is no date, it could be that they are reviewing it. Was it accepted on the 30th or filed on the 30th? If it wasn't accepted on the 30th, when was it officially accepted? 

michiganmom5150
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM
I files on the 31st and i got my state lady Friday and my federal on Monday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by Carin on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:50 PM

We filed on the 21st and it finally said processed late last week, so it's probably taking them awhile, hopefully soon you'll hear something.

sidneyb
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I filed same day no refund yet
Kristin0728
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM

you had to wait until Feb 1 to file this year anyway. I normally file on the 15th or so, but this year we had to wait until Feb 1. Yours probably got held up because you filed too early. Though you were able to submit it, yours wouldn't have been accepted until the 1st anyway. That, and because everyone had to wait a month this year, all your normal January filers are filing the 1st of Feb as well. They will take twice as long this year. At lease you didn't wait until sequestration. If that happens, there will be virtually no one processing your returns and if they have to be reviewed, good luck getting a return before summer. 

storkradio193
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Mine was accepted on the 10th and got my return on the 19th.  Hopefully the delay won't be too much longer for you.

Gemini_MomOfTwo
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM
The man at the IRS told me I had until the 6 of march to get ours back because I had an education credit
Bubbasmomma08
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM

it was accepted the 30th.. i talked to them.. my tax lady i guess made a error.. i have to wait a extra 7 days so i should have it next wednesday if not sooner

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Filed Feb 5th, got them Feb 14. 

It takes up to 21 days, which is why they gave your date of the20th to call back. If there is no date, it could be that they are reviewing it. Was it accepted on the 30th or filed on the 30th? If it wasn't accepted on the 30th, when was it officially accepted? 

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Our came quickly, but our son's was delayed because of a student loan issue.

mmeredith
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:11 AM

I called the Tax Place that did ours this year & she didn't send them off like she was suppose to so that was an extra week that we thought they had been sent off but wasn't. & this year we filed injured spouse on dh (long story) & b/c of that it will take at least a month longer then the average persons.

Quoting Bubbasmomma08:

Have you contacted them to see what is going on.. we thought everything was good and then found that out... i am going to be having a talk with my aunt since she did our taxes and made a error somewhere

Quoting mmeredith:

We did ours the 25th, still none :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN