Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Anyone else fill taxes on the 30th of Jan that hasnt got a refund yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

We filed the 30th and the website still say pending and no DD to my bank account yet.. When i called they told me if i dont have my return by wed 2/20 to call them back and they can tell me whats going on..

I am just annoyed that i have been waiting and i have seen tons of people on here and around my town that filed after me and go their refund already.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (41-49):
yayay15
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:13 AM
We filed three weeks ago and our federal is pending because of some of the deductions we have. We don't have any school credits. I am thinking its because of our rental properties or something to do with our house. Not sure but its still pending.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather.marie08
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:23 AM
We had to file injured spouse also... That takes up to 11 weeks. Ugh sooo long. Were going on the 4th week now.

Quoting mmeredith:

I called the Tax Place that did ours this year & she didn't send them off like she was suppose to so that was an extra week that we thought they had been sent off but wasn't. & this year we filed injured spouse on dh (long story) & b/c of that it will take at least a month longer then the average persons.

Quoting Bubbasmomma08:

Have you contacted them to see what is going on.. we thought everything was good and then found that out... i am going to be having a talk with my aunt since she did our taxes and made a error somewhere

Quoting mmeredith:

We did ours the 25th, still none :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmeredith
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM

That's a lot longer then what our lady told us... Ugh, I just want my taxes back, lol. We're on week 3 now. I understand it takes longer to review all the stuff but seriously it's kinda crazy.

Quoting heather.marie08:

We had to file injured spouse also... That takes up to 11 weeks. Ugh sooo long. Were going on the 4th week now.

Quoting mmeredith:

I called the Tax Place that did ours this year & she didn't send them off like she was suppose to so that was an extra week that we thought they had been sent off but wasn't. & this year we filed injured spouse on dh (long story) & b/c of that it will take at least a month longer then the average persons.

Quoting Bubbasmomma08:

Have you contacted them to see what is going on.. we thought everything was good and then found that out... i am going to be having a talk with my aunt since she did our taxes and made a error somewhere

Quoting mmeredith:

heather.marie08
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Yeah I didn't know it took 11 weeks till I read it on the IRS website

Quoting mmeredith:

That's a lot longer then what our lady told us... Ugh, I just want my taxes back, lol. We're on week 3 now. I understand it takes longer to review all the stuff but seriously it's kinda crazy.

Quoting heather.marie08:

Quoting mmeredith:

Quoting Bubbasmomma08:

Quoting mmeredith:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmeredith
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Hopefully it doesn't take that long for either one of us!

Quoting heather.marie08:

Yeah I didn't know it took 11 weeks till I read it on the IRS website

Quoting mmeredith:

Quoting heather.marie08:

Quoting mmeredith:

Quoting Bubbasmomma08:

Quoting mmeredith:

mmeredith
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Have you gotten your taxes back? We're still waiting...
Bubbasmomma08
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

We finally recieved ours on 2/28

Quoting mmeredith:

Have you gotten your taxes back? We're still waiting...

stacy2607
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Filed ours he 30th, had it diret deposited a week later.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vreed0608
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM
I got mine later than expected because they had an issue with the educational credit. If you're having an issue like that it will take longer to get your refund.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN