Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Should I be worried that the babie's father is not my boyfriend?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 40 Replies

I had sex with another man on August 29th 2012, as me and my current boyfriend were broken up for 3 months at the time. We DID use a condom, however it broke, I was sure I felt it break, so a few moments (no later than 3 minutes) told him to stop. I ended up back with my current boyfriend about a week later. We were trying for a baby after that, and I had gotten a pregnancy test at the end of September, as well as October and had gotten 2 negative blood test results. I had also gotten my period both those months. THEN I was 10 days late in November which NEVER happens and ended up testing positive for pregnancy , about 5 weeks pregnant they said I was. Anyone think there's any way this could be the other guy's baby?

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
garrettleesmom
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Could be, i know women can get what they think is their period during pregnancy. The only way to be sure is a dna test. Please be honest with both men on the possibility.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM

No. You would have been 12 weeks pregnant (about) probably more since they add two weeks to your gestation, if it was his baby. 
If you are 5 weeks, you would only have conceived about 3 weeks before that.  

CCallahan87
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Lat time I went to the Ob I was 16 wks and 4 days, he said I was right where I should be....It's just a little worrysome .....Now I should be 18 wks and 2 days.

ruggy03
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Whats the phrase men say...oh yeah DENY DENY DENY.just hope the guys look alike.
CCallahan87
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Damn so I guess there is a STRONG possibility it's not my boyfriend's. They are two different ethnicities. One is WHITE my current boyfriend is 100% spanish....soooo ....guess I'm pretty much screwed.

StarburstKisses
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Quoting CCallahan87:

Damn so I guess there is a STRONG possibility it's not my boyfriend's. They are two different ethnicities. One is WHITE my current boyfriend is 100% spanish....soooo ....guess I'm pretty much screwed.

I'm not for people lying or anything, and I wouldn't suggest this but have a question for you.

In your picture you look white. If you're white, and your baby comes out white, I don't that should be raising too many red flags. Maybe talk with the doctor and see when they think your baby was conceived? 

DragonMother10
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I hope you came clean to your boyfriend about what happened. If not, you need to do it. It's going to be hard but you shouldn't keep this a secret from him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CCallahan87
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Wouldn't the doctors say I was much further along now though? I'm only 18 weeks and 2 days...I've been to three different doctors and they have all said I'm right where I should be for each week....Is it possible that 3 doctors would ALL be wrong?

CCallahan87
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:18 PM

well if you read what else I posted the OTHER man is white. My current boyfriend is Latino. AND he already knows I had sex with another man while we were broken up we've had this discussion many times

Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's your bf's. the dates don't add up if ou were with the other guy that one time. You'd be almost 30 weeks at this poit if it were the other guy's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)