Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Bleeding between periods. PLEASE HELP

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello,

I started my period on the 8th and it was about 6-7 days long. Well on the 18th I noticed some bleeding. It was not spotting. It was a lighter version of a period. It was an off red creamy color with a lot of brown. I have had it now for 4 days. Now its a little lighter. light pink and light brown. I also noticed this last month but it only lasted a day. WHat is this and should I worry?! Also, the 1st two days i had lower back menstrual like cramps.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MJP76
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Endometriosis?

go to a doctor and have them to an internal altra sound

hh08
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

what is that exactly?

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I would get an appointment asap could be nothing. If it is abnormal periods they might put you and bc to try and regulate you.

I have endometriosis and my symptoms are/were nothing like what you mentioned and had several internal sonos done and they missed it. I know everyone is different. Hope you find out what is wrong.

kali_mom
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM
There are lots of variables:
Stress
Weight gain
Weight loss
Contraception the list goes on and on as to why the irregular bleeding. I would encourage you to make an appt with your Ob/Gyn.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM

If you are concerned, I would schedule an appointment with your ob/gyn.

SKnack
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:28 PM

It could just body preparing to and/or ovulating. I would discuss with your GYN just to be safe, but some spotting can be normal inbetween periods. 

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It seems to sound like your overies are just taking turns ovulating and need an extra cleansing of your female insides.  This is how my ovaries act too. If you are concerned, make an appointment to get checked out and to discuss with your doctor what your concerns are.

crwspringer
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I used to be on a bc pill that was too low of a dose and I got spotting. My doc changed my pill and all was well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hh08
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM

i would say its too heavy to be spotting. but lighter thn a period..and Im not on bc either. Thanks everyone! the bad part is im not on any insurance!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN