Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your family's favorite meal that you cook??

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 42 Replies

what's the one meal, where everyone looks forward to it?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Kenleigh05
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I have many.  I started a menu blog for all my meals.  I think the new recipe I have that I like is Mushroom Sauce porkchops!!! Zesty Sloopy Joes/ Chicken Gumbo was good too.. I have a lot lol

This is my blog.

http://hestonmenu.blogspot.com/

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:27 PM

ohh i will definitely check it out  :)  I'm always looking for new recipes

Quoting Mom2Kenleigh05:

I have many.  I started a menu blog for all my meals.  I think the new recipe I have that I like is Mushroom Sauce porkchops!!! Zesty Sloopy Joes/ Chicken Gumbo was good too.. I have a lot lol

This is my blog.

http://hestonmenu.blogspot.com/

Kymma
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:29 PM

My mom's Weinerschnitzel recipe is probably the #1 favorite in this house.  (Pork, not veal, can't stand the thought of using baby cows).  It's the only thing I cook in oil.  Hmm, I wonder if that's it? ;)

gcstar42
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Enchiladas, tacos/burritos, and pizza are the three meals that each and every one of us loves. Every other meal there is always at least one family member who does not like what we are having it seems like lol.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Pizza! I make my own dough and we can each make a personal. We use pesto or tomato sauce and then load it with veggies! 

britmichele
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Ginger chicken :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol so do you have something against pigs? Haha just kidding. I personally love to eat pigs, cows, chickens, deer, fish. I do not discriminate lol.

Quoting Kymma:

My mom's Weinerschnitzel recipe is probably the #1 favorite in this house.  (Pork, not veal, can't stand the thought of using baby cows).  It's the only thing I cook in oil.  Hmm, I wonder if that's it? ;)

amberbamber0213
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:35 PM

my kids and hubby love my pizza lasagna. but it dont make good leftovers. good thing they never leave any! lol

zadesmom1998
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Ds 15 is always begging me to make my lasagna. Ds 9 it's fried chicken, loaded mash potatoes, corn and yeast rolls.
MsRkg
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Hubby and the kid always look forward to rack of lamb, crab cakes, or any batch of soup I make.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured