Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

heart Attack or something else. im only 25!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 12 Replies
I was really over working yesterday and didnt have much sleep for a few days. I started to get dizzy like light headed after cleaning the bathroom with comet and clorox wipes. My chest got uncomfortable and felt kinds tight and I was having a little trouble breathing. I felt better in about a hour or so after. But i still didn't feel great. Later I had some chest pain I the middle of the night. Which isn't uncommon. I have atrial fibrillation. I often get chest pain and have my heart act fuunny for often no reason at all. I kinda feel weak today even after a lot of sleep. I hate hospitals. I really don't want to go. But was it a heart attack or my atrial fibrillation or just pure exhaustion? Help. I'm only 25.
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sassygoddess
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

It was the mixture of clorox wipe and comet...the fumes got ya

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM
If it was a heart attack your arm most likely would have gone numb and it wouldn't be just some chest tightening. After this long it would hurt or you'd be dead.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Buffy61
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Hi there, you should be checked out especilally if you have those other conditons sometimes with your heart, it's better to be safe..the heart is nothing to take lightly. Dr. Oz would tell you the same. Take care and go.. and send an update...would like to know your better...

Lynda with a smile....

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I think the fumes got to you, get some fresh air and rest
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I was gonna say maybe you just have funky rythum then I read and yep, A fib.

The stuff in the bathroom *I* would attest to the chemicals FOR SURE.

The stuff in the middle of the night, could be your fib.

GO TO A DOCTOR.

Have an EKG, etc. GL!

x_Starr_x
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM
age means nothing I was 27 when I had mine if you had one believe me YOU WOUKD KNOW IT.
Momforhealth
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you call your Dr.s answering service and ask if he can call you? Get his opinion. Wont hurt to get checked and be safe.
MJP76
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Go to the doc. They can put you on an EKG and find out.

mommyof24ever
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM
What caused u to take a heart attack at such a young age. Was it stress, long term heart trouble , etc?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

age means nothing I was 27 when I had mine if you had one believe me YOU WOUKD KNOW IT.

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM

If there is any dizziness involved I have always heard that's a huge sign of heart problems. It wouldn't hurt to have it checked out though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)