Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

verizon

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 16 Replies
So who has Verizon food internet and the whole bundle deal?? Im scheduled for installation on Wednesday but im already having multiple problems and thinking of cancelling and going with Cox. Any input????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loyamom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I miss Cox!!!  It was fast and never had problems.  But no Cox in Southern Cal. I switched to Verizon wireless and wished I would have stuck with At&t, I think their service is over rated.

Moms Helping Moms Work at Home! www.homeisgreat.com 

bouncing mom

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:01 AM

We have Cox and so far, I haven't had any problems at all with it.  (We've been here for almost 2 years.)

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM

Quoting loyamom:

I miss Cox!!!  It was fast and never had problems.  But no Cox in Southern Cal. I switched to Verizon wireless and wished I would have stuck with At&t, I think their service is over rated.

I'm in San Diego county and we have Cox.  :)

canog08
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:03 AM

what is COX?

barrelracer1699
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:04 AM

I had Verizon for 4 years, living in the middle of nowhere Missouri that was my only option other than slow azz dial up. My only problem with it was that I had a 4G device, because my other died, and was only in a 3G area. Didn't have major problems just didn't want to stay connected a few times. They also just cleared a 178$ bill for me with no fight, because one of the stores screwed something up.

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:20 AM
We have AT&T and hate it. Horrible Internet service and horrible customer service. Our cell phones are through verizon so I would trust them with Internet. We thought AT&T would be cheaper and now we are stuck.

Quoting loyamom:

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I am in the same situation, my only choice is the verizon and am in a 3G area- the customer service has been great- a tech stayed on the phone with us for hours the other day when we struggled to get an old computer hooked up to verizon- turns out the computer's software is too old. To handle the 4G/3G problem we turned off the search for 4G by going to a control site online and changing it- under the tech's instructions.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

I had Verizon for 4 years, living in the middle of nowhere Missouri that was my only option other than slow azz dial up. My only problem with it was that I had a 4G device, because my other died, and was only in a 3G area. Didn't have major problems just didn't want to stay connected a few times. They also just cleared a 178$ bill for me with no fight, because one of the stores screwed something up.

marisab
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM

i was gonna say when i live din sd we had cox

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Quoting loyamom:

I'm in San Diego county and we have Cox.  :)

kali_mom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I have had Comcast for ages really no exp with any other providers. You may want to look into another provider if it already doesn't feel right. Get names and ID #'s for your notes if you need to lodge a complaint.
lizzie490
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I'm not sure which one provides the best.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured