Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Have no clue what to do..friendly help is needed plz and thanks

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well 3 months ago I brought a Mazda 3 2004 and ever since I have been having problems with the car like 1 headlight 2 alternator 3 transmission 4 O2 Sensor 5 check engine light 6 air bag light and finally the warranty.

Test drive was perfect seemed like a dream car for me ...no light were on and drove perfect

This first day I got the car it had the panel light on saying the alternator was bad and I was dumb enough to drive off the lot like that because the car dealer said it was ok to drive with that light on. So I drove it for a few days and then BANG started having problems with you guess it the alternator so I took it to auto zone to confirm it was the alternator. But that's not the worst thing..i paid 495 for a warranty that I never got it says my car would be covered for 6 months. The dealer was too lazy to send the warranty in with my money and he only had 21 days to send my money in. so I called the warranty place to check on what was going on with my warranty believe it or not the dealer who sold me the car said that I f**ked up my warranty by calling the warranty place. Well he was spose to give my money back to me today well the 495 for the warranty part. he was a no show I called him and he was not even in town so he said call me back in 20 mins which I did still no answer I have been calling every like 20 mins still no answer..to make a long story short I just want all my money back and the car to be returned to him but this is where I need your help  how do I ask I made a list saying whats wrong with the car and to talk to him about.. I paid over 6000 for the car I was thinking about taking him to court to get my money back. I went to my court office and just to file its 300 which I really don't have ..it's not small claims court because it's over 5000..so where do I go from here??  Plus I have been trying to trade in my car that now has a bad transmission and because its not under warranty I cant get it fix...please help me and thanks

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but hey i need advice and this group is called "advice for moms " isnt it??? 

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM

im sorry

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Call the non emergency phone number for the police ask for their advice ! they can help you.

Lynnie68
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I have the same car and my check engine light is on now to.. I would just do what lucky2beeme said call the police or go in there and ask them what you can do.. And where do you live at cause I know somebody that would work on your car for cheap and he has worked on mine... Hope you get this all worked out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Look into the lemon laws if the place you bought the car won't take it back or work with you on it.

nikkiej2012
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM

thanks ladies ...i did look in to the lemon laws my car has over 100,000 miles on it we i got the car is had 103,000 i think the lemon laws are for cars under 100,000 miles but i could reserch it again 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN