Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

prental termenation

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 12 Replies

so my daughters dad has been in and out her life with not givng me a dime or a diper he has seen her maybe 4 times since she is born and she is four now he does not work he is married and his wife pays for everything  i would not call him a man he uses people for there money he has never in his life took care of his self eaither she has a dad in her life my husband thats been there for her since day one and been paying for her as well i would like to in a perfect world get his rights termenated  completely because i dont think he will be constn in her life so how and wat should i do

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Sorry :( I can't read that very well
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shawnna03
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM

sorry typeing fast all fix it thank u

Zazayam
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Do you guys have a legal custody order, like where he's supposed to see her on certain days/times? Or do you have a child support case open with him? If he's not sticking with that call the clerk of courts and explain that he's not doing what he should be and tell them you want to file for sole custody. They'll tell you what to do from there.

Sweet_Faith
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Get yourself a good lawyer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I believe you can have rights terminated if hes abandoned her meaning its been over a year. My dd is 5 and her "dad" hasnt seen her in almost 5 years. Hasnt called in over 2 years I will eventually have his rights terminated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

You may want to change your title. Prenatal termination and Parental termination are two completely different things.

shawnna03
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:32 PM

he does not have anything at this point he has not even signed knowledgment papers saying he is the dad

shawnna03
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM

yes lol i was typing fast my bad im trying figure out how to edit it

Beth3721
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Talk to social services.  They should have advice for you on the best way to go about it.

sleepymommy87
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Lol! That's exactly what i thought at first haha i was like is this about abortion?

Quoting JeremysMom:

You may want to change your title. Prenatal termination and Parental termination are two completely different things.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)