Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reasonably priced toddler pillow?

Posted by   + Show Post

Anyone know where I can get a toddler pillow for less than $20? Walmart doesn't sell toddler pillows, and the online and mall prices are insane. I wasn't going to give her a pillow until she moves into a bed (she's 24 months and still sleeps in the crib) BUT lately she's been putting all of her stuffed animals into a pile and sleeping on them like a pillow. I don't have any flat regular pillows or I'd try giving her one of those. SO i"m stuck with trying to get a toddler pillow...any suggestions of where to shop?  Thanks!

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Replies (21-27):
JTE11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM

This kind of made me snort, too, especially since she sleeps with her head in a pile of stuffed animals. :)

Quoting Bieg9093:

Your pedi makes me laugh.  Use whatever ordinary pillow your kid enjoys. 

*suffocation hazard at 2 years...snort!*

jillj501
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM
My 2 1/2 year old uses a regular pillow. We gave him a travel pillow when he was about 1 1/2.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
birdiemom
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM
How crafty are you? A little fabric and some stuffing. It would take me less than 10 minutes on te sewing machine and less than 5.00 I bet...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IloveNCIS
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Sorry but I think you pedi is an idiot. A standard pillow will work just fine. Your kid is 2 years old, I highly doubt there is any suffication hazard.

DeeDee205
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM

My daughter didn't start using a pillow till she was about 2 1/2.  I gave her a travel pillow, but she would just push it aside.  She uses it more often now.

JTE11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM

This was my first thought but I always try ot look into what she recommends first, just to say I did it.

Quoting IloveNCIS:

Sorry but I think you pedi is an idiot. A standard pillow will work just fine. Your kid is 2 years old, I highly doubt there is any suffication hazard.

JTE11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM

This is actually a very good idea, but unfortunately I don't have a sewing machine. :(

Quoting birdiemom:

How crafty are you? A little fabric and some stuffing. It would take me less than 10 minutes on te sewing machine and less than 5.00 I bet...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured