Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Help I know this doesnt belong here please dont bash me..

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 30 Replies

I cant go into my huge long story of why we need help right now but we do, we are desperate, on a limited income, we are dealing with some diffcult things right now and the things that we need we cant afford to get we need despertely, Ive been having medical problems and we having a really hard time.

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ajsmommy2012
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:12 PM

BUMP!

eoewan
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Before you post Bump please finish your post.

Quoting Ajsmommy2012:

BUMP!

elzmnsf
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Are u asking people to send you money? There are many of us struggling, who would never dare do that! Why not try wishuponahero.com?? I tried there with no luck but it does work for some... For us , we buckle down and try to keep a bright outlook and pray. The past 3 or 4 months have been horribly difficult money wise, I mean not having money for rent or food at times, but we have somehow pulled it off. I tell you dried beans are cheap and can be made into a delicious and nutritious meal, with leftovers...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ajsmommy2012
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:44 PM

no not asking for money, and i have tried wishuponahero  with no luck

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Have your SO or you donate plasma in the evenings twice a week. I am doing it so we can save up for vacation. Also churches can help out, government assistance is there for a reason, there are programs for housing help, you can get assistance with medical bills according to your income. There is so much that can be done, it just takes time and work on your family's part. 

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Welcome to the group, if you wish to respond to someone in your post, please click the quote button below their post so that they may know you are talking to them. Otherwise your response will go unnoticed unless they come back to the post for some reason. 

Quoting Ajsmommy2012:

no not asking for money, and i have tried wishuponahero  with no luck

JvilleMom125
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep donating plasma has been the only thingkeeping us afloat right now..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I wish my husband could as well, it would really help out. But he lived in Germany in the 1980's and you aren't allowed if you did.

But I end up getting about $50 a week, sometimes more depending on the specials they have going on. This month they are adding an extra $5 to your second donation. 
I was really worried at first, because donating Plasma used to have a bad reputation. But that place is crazy clean and every one is so nice!

Quoting JvilleMom125:

shamroc374
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:13 PM
How much money do people make donating plasma?

Quoting JvilleMom125:

JvilleMom125
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Right now at the place I go you get 60 for your first 50 for your second and 35 for your third. After that its 20 for your first of the week and 35-45 on your second of the week. And then it continues like that 20 then 35-45 every week. Plus they have bonuses all month. Like 10 extra every 2nd 4th and 6th of the month. Then if you donate one more time then the previous month you get an extra 10. Thats where you make the 45 sonetimeson your second. Its kinda confusing but you get the hang of it when you go.

Just make sure you eat and drink a lot so you don't get sick. I always went after work on Thursdays and then sat morning.

Quoting shamroc374:

How much money do people make donating plasma?

Quoting JvilleMom125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured