Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

BEYOND annoyed, even disgusted he would do THAT

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm talking about my DH!!!!!!

We are in the begining process of potty training my DS. This evening, after dinner, my DS came up to me pointing down at his diaper. My immediate reaction was "This is GREAT! He is letting me know he has to go potty!"...boy was I wrong. I ripped his diaper off to put him on the pot, and low and behold, he already pooped his pants. So I rushed him to the shower, with poop diaper still on the bedroom floor (DS potty is my room, because he brought it in as a seat for in front of TV). I finish the shower, go into my son's bedroom and look on the floor RIGHT NEXT TO THE DIAPER GENIE, my DH PICKED THE DIAPER UP OFF OUR BEDROOM FLOOR, AND PUT IT IN MY SONS BEDROOM ON HIS FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't put it in the Diaper Genie (just right in front of it) and for God knows why, didn't take it out to the trash for me! I AM FURIOUS! 

He needs some SERIOUS dicipline! But I'm not his mommy, I'm his wife, WHAT IS A GIRL SUPPOSED TO DO?!

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sylph_ironlight
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I wish I had advise for you, but I am absolutely speechless. I don't know how I would react if my DH did the same thing. Probably not very well...

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM

and what does he have to say for WHY the hell he would do that???

Mabrykathryn
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I haven't even said anything. I am still in shock he even had the nerve to do it!

Lindsay4Ambit
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Eww? I'd just ask why he'd do that...

TCain0001
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM

He'd get the diaper right back...........on a plate, with a knife and fork, and the comment "well, dear, since you can't seem to find the trash for the diapers, I'm unable to cook your next meal, so if you're hungry, here ya go!"......oh yes, I know it's gross, but I'm just a mean enough bitch to do this......might make him use the head located above the waist next time!......lol.

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Ask him. Men sometimes have a warped sense of reasoning. It might just be the best laugh you've had in a long time when he explains!

Mabrykathryn
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM

His reasoning was because "I left it next to him for him to smell", when in reality, I was more worried about the two year old with poop on his butt.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Ask him. Men sometimes have a warped sense of reasoning. It might just be the best laugh you've had in a long time when he explains!

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Yeah, his reasoning would have him doing diaper duty for a mighty long time. Without the aid of a diaper genie.

Zazayam
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

That'd make me want to carry it out and leave it on his car seat. ;)

Quoting Mabrykathryn:

His reasoning was because "I left it next to him for him to smell", when in reality, I was more worried about the two year old with poop on his butt.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

thats gross!! i dont get people sometimes..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)