Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got PAID for being a mom

Posted by   + Show Post

Yep. And this is one of my many forms of payments. Isn't awesome !!! Dd made it for me at school I'm gonna hang it in my room bc my hall is already covered in pics.

So how do you get " paid" for being a mom?
Post your " payment " pics. Show us your lil artists sculptors etc.....!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (91-100):
Laura1427
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Screeching, messes, sunggles, and silly dances.

At lease today. lol.

my4kidsrock2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

With 4 kids I get lots of great mom benefits but I think my favorite was when my oldest graduated high school last year. He is the first in my family to graduate high school and in his freshman year he struggled quite a bit. But I never gave up on him and I never let him give up on himself.

When he walked across the stage to collect his diploma he stopped, pointed to me in the stands and yelled "I did it mom!" It was one of the proudest moments of my life    :)

gblossom
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM

<3333

Quoting huntersmama711:

My favorite form of payment is this smile

goddess829
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM

My middle wrote I love mommy on his balloon!

JTnJT
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM

My "payments" come in the form of those tender moments when I get to snuggle with one of my little ones....those are the moments I live for!

misssy2000
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I am so overpaid! My daughter is 6 and daily she tells me how much she loves me and how awesome I am. Then when they are out in the world I am encouraged by what others tell me about their behavior, and there consideration of other. It blesses my mother heart.

This little guy makes my day. Hes calls himself super Stevie, and constantly runs and dances with the biggest smile on his face. HE makes me art, builds me things, and tells me he loves me.

Then this little guys constantly blesses me with his smile, hugs, and the way he constantly says "I love you mommy'. We went through alot together with his health issues, and that journey taught me one of the best lessons ever to trust God. So glad to say my little guy is fully healed.

TexaBamaBaby
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Don't know how to add a pic. Dd1 scrubbed the bathtub till it sparkled. Unexpected stuff like that...
lruesch
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I don't get a "mommy paycheck" anymore cuz my son is turning 14 tomorrow so he doesn't " love " me he only "loves" me when he wants something he started this phase in life when he turned about 10 before that he would give me hugs and kisses and he would say "I love you mommy" but not anymore!!!!!
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Spin art
MumsTheWord571
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Great big kisses from both my kids. My DD previously didn't kiss me, she didn't like it. But recently she's started giving me kisses frequently! I love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured