Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 10: Spring Clean Your Skin

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 10 of the Spring Cleaning Challenge!

When is the last time you treated yourself to a good facial? Now that winter is over, your skin could use a little extra attention, too. Start by exfoliating away dead skin cells to open up your pores and make your skin look and feel fresh and clean. Follow up with a good moisturizer paying special attention to the delicate skin around your eyes. Don't forget to exfoliate and moisturize the rest of your skin, not just that on your face.

Have you ever had a professional facial?
What is your go-to skincare regime for spring?
What are your favorite skincare products?

One member who signs up for our Spring Cleaning Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will win a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Spring Cleaning Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Replies (131-140):
shannon.m.park
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Ive never had a facial, but I make sure I wash my face good after workouts and things like that.

steph21078
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM

never had a facial 

3girlskdpreno
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I have had profesional ones done in the past! I like noxzema and egyption clay mask you add lil water let it dry and is sucks everything out! LOL

in lovestorkbaby girltoddler girl

donnadea
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I have never had a profesional facial. I just scrub my face extra good with some nice stuff every once in a while.

Janet
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I had a facial years ago. I like Clinque products.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I have never had a facial. The only thing I use is dove bar soap-unscented for sensitive skin. Leaves my face soft

Bonneata
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I have had a facial once that left me looking like I had been punch. Turns out I as allergic to one of the products used. I don't have A favorite but I love love love my abba moisturizer, Qween Helen mud mask and MaryKay time wise 3 in 1. The only thing I do different in spring verses winter is I switch up my make up. 

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I have never had a professional facial but besides my daily morning and evening skin cleansing and antiaging regime, I also treat myself to a weekly facial at  home. I like to try different kinds, the peel off masques are kind of fun. This past week I had a chocolate mud masque and it smelled so good and cost no calories or fat!

YVONNE

KRISTAL_WILDER
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I just use soap and water. A lot of products break me out.

ZakkarysMom
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I have never had a professional facial. My favorite products are Olay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured