Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Beach Trip!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

We're taking DS (15m) to the beach today! We bought him sand toys and the whole 9! I'm excited! He's been once before but only for about an hour, as it got cold. We plan to spen the better part of the day there, woo! No real point to this, I'm just excited! 

How old were your kids when they first went to the beach? 

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY! Have fun! My daughter was 18 months the first time. She fell asleep in my arms while we were sitting in the ocean. 

Lindsay4Ambit
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Awe :) We only live 45 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico so we plan to go often now that it's warming up!

Quoting Mommy2justone:

YAY! Have fun! My daughter was 18 months the first time. She fell asleep in my arms while we were sitting in the ocean. 

Bleacheddecay
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably about that age. My oldest tried to eat the sand her first time. LOL

My youngest had an ear infection and was pretty miserable most of the time.

Hope y'all have a great time.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun.  Going to the beach tomorrow, but it is just dh and I.  Our oldest was 2 1/2.  I was pregnant with her sister first time she went to the beach.  Youngest was a year old or nearly a year old going for the first time. 

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

ohh how exciting!! did he enjoy himself??

at the beach

i lived about 5 minutes from the beach when my daughter was born, so we were there quite often :)

Lindsay4Ambit
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM

He had a agreat time! He likes it because it's a huge open space and we let him roam freely. 

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Have a wonderful time! Mine were about 2 the first time. My granddaughter was about 3. I still remember when she first stepped on the beach she said "BIG sandbox!"

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

oops, I missed the date on the original post. How wonderful that he enjoyed it so much.

Quoting Lindsay4Ambit:

He had a agreat time! He likes it because it's a huge open space and we let him roam freely. 

MJP76
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably around 5 or so, but that's probably because hubby and I aren't much of a beach folk. When we do go to the beach my kids aren't allowed to go in past their knees so we don't go often.

notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

young.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)