Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I am venting and i can use a lil advice

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

me and my sons dad been togethor for 6 long hard years i love him but he put me threw hell he is very verbal and emotionally abusive ive tried leavin in the pass but always came back to him and this time im flat out done so yes on top of it all he has a daughter who i been helpen him raise since we been togethor and that was not always easy either at all any how now that i am moving on things are hard im staying with family me and my baby for now i have totally cut his dad off. until i know i got the well enough streanth to stay away in the process tho sum of his family members have attacked me with words over face book sayen im wrong and treating the little girl like shit since im leaving and its wrong because they know all i have done for him and the lil girl and how unappreaciated i been and all the abuse ive suffered and went threw not to mention im pregnant now so its been to much stress ughh it just makes me mad but any how what would u ladies do if u were me?? how would u handle the situation i feel like his family is trying to make me obligated and be hard on me at the wrong time i just dont think its fair and they know what i been threw. i just need to get my life togethor im a young mom i got with him when i was 17 im 22 now with a 1 year old son his daughter is 5 its just been hard i dont want to seem or feel like im the bad guy i aint did nothin wrong just tooken for granted and mistreated im tired of liven this way and my baby seeing me cry every other day,,,

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Keep your head up honey, you are doing the right thing staying away from him, you are only 22 you have lots of time to go to school and meet a man who will treat you right. Just concentrate on being the best person you can be. I would offer to spend time with his daughter, not him, since she is bonded to you. After this baby comes don't get pregnant again until you're absolutely SURE you have a good husband and father.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

No matter what your feelings for him are, this man sounds like he is absolutely no good for you and especially for your children.

Do NOT let him or his family guilt you into staying in a situation that is harmful to both you and your son and unborn child.  You are worth so much more than that!

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Could you try with some punctuation and maybe a capital letter so this is a little easier to read? I am sorry, but it's REALLY hard to read. The mis-spelled words I can  deal with pretty ok-even though you have spell check, but the running on and on just makes this hell. 

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

hugsI'm sorry, but it sounds like you're doing the best you can without him.

Quoting Laronda367:

me and my sons dad been togethor for 6 long hard years i love him but he put me threw hell he is very verbal and emotionally abusive ive tried leavin in the pass but always came back to him and this time im flat out done so yes on top of it all he has a daughter who i been helpen him raise since we been togethor and that was not always easy either at all any how now that i am moving on things are hard im staying with family me and my baby for now i have totally cut his dad off. until i know i got the well enough streanth to stay away in the process tho sum of his family members have attacked me with words over face book sayen im wrong and treating the little girl like shit since im leaving and its wrong because they know all i have done for him and the lil girl and how unappreaciated i been and all the abuse ive suffered and went threw not to mention im pregnant now so its been to much stress ughh it just makes me mad but any how what would u ladies do if u were me?? how would u handle the situation i feel like his family is trying to make me obligated and be hard on me at the wrong time i just dont think its fair and they know what i been threw. i just need to get my life togethor im a young mom i got with him when i was 17 im 22 now with a 1 year old son his daughter is 5 its just been hard i dont want to seem or feel like im the bad guy i aint did nothin wrong just tooken for granted and mistreated im tired of liven this way and my baby seeing me cry every other day,,,

MissIz
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to be very blunt with you. DELETE DUMB ASS PEOPLE OFF YOUR FACEBOOK AND SET IT TO PRIVATE, to start. Change your phone number, and start making plans to move to another town. 

People like the ones you describe are just a disease on this planet. 

You choose who you communicate with. That little girl will understand that you can't be her mommy because her daddy abused you. She wont be mad when she gets older. 

Your life is about YOU and your children. You do what is best for YOU and your children. 

Avoid him at all costs. He's a virus and he will come back and get into you if you let your guard down.

Find yourself a sexy new man and just forget about that old fool =)

PinkParadox
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Cit all ties and move forward. As "hard" as it may be....it's really as easy as that. You can't hurdle the fence, and try to get them to understand and blah blah blah. Move on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)