Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

UPDATED WITH SECOND FUN VIDEO How do you get fuel for your kids’ epic adventures?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 224 Replies

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...how do you get fuel for your kids’ epic adventures?

We also asked some of our moms to take video with their kids for their epic

adventures. Check it out below!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
momofsixangels

The kids love them!!!! Just like I thought the pb and chocolate chip bar went quick.They all grabbed for them first.They helped my kids by fueling them up throughout the day today.My girls were outside running around and my ds does bmxing and it helped to keep him fueled to do his tricks.Its very important for my kids to be fueled up so they can stay active all day long.

OneTiredMama86

Just got mine today. The ups knocked at the door the kids went crazy just knowing a package was here haha. When I showed them what was inside you would have thought Christmas came again haha. They hurried did the chores they needed to get done so they could have snack time early :D

They helped keep them going as we had craft time and as a busy mom they helped keep them focused and alloud me to give them a fast snack so I could get my home work done.

They loved the Big Chewy bars and I would recommend them to anyone! Fast simple yummy and healthy!!!! Score one for Quaker!!!!! Score one for families everywhere!!!

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Ds (who's 7) really liked the chocolate chip one. He said it filled him up a lot more then the regular size ones. It was great because I gave it to him in the middle of a really busy day and it actually kept him full. Which I loved because there wasn't constans whining about being hungry. He went on an Easter egg hunt, played in the park, did a little shopping, and then had a play date for a few hours. I definitely would buy these again in the future.

PinkParadox
My daughters love the Quaker Big Chews! They're a good tasting & healthy snack, that taste like a treat :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Update:

I just got the product today!! We absolutely love them so yummy.It is so easy to pack these and take them anywhere. This product will help us really fuel up when doing any type of activity!! They are big and more filling than previous versions so one does us in snack wise lol.I wish I had a camera my daughter was super excited to see these in our snack bin when she came home from school. One bar didn't last long but she also didn't complain that she was still hungry before Supper!! So I recommend anyone to at least try this product for your family or hey for yourself!! 

MamaSnaps

Well, when they arrive this will be a new adventure. We've used many different things for kids sports here and to keep them going. Usually clif bars or something a little more specifically tailored to a specific diet and energy boost-I have teen wrestlers so we are very specific about calorie intake and making every calorie count for nutrition and energy. This will be a very nice experiment to see how the Chewy Granola's work for them!!!

cara124
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
We haven't received our box yet but are super excited to to if the can help keep us fueled for the day
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I can't wait to get mine! I have no diea how ds will eat it since he has no teeth, lol. He's missing six teeth right now.

TurboMom81
2 moms liked this
I plan on using mine to fuel me during my Nursing Boards Exam!
Amanda52007
1 mom liked this

We will be using them as a pre-soccer snack!

Update: I received our box yesterday and it's JUST IN TIME for our family fun day on Saturday. We're going to an amusement park, so the Chewy granola bars will come in REALLY handing between rides and games.

SuperMommy408
I haven't received my package yet.
SuperMommy408
We will use them for when we have a homeschool park-day!!
twyliatepeka
We start our day with a healthy breakfast but shacks are a very important part of the day. My youngest only eats small bits at a time so something healthy to snack on is just as important as a healthy breakfast.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN