Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (171-179):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:49 PM

i take granola bars with me everywhere! there are always 2-3 in my purse!  :) they make such a great snack! alexis takes one to school every day too!  however, i have never seen those big ones!!  when i do, i will buy some tho! they look good :)

mommy5912
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM
My kids loved them...we use them as a snack when we go to the park..however we need peanut free ones
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM
We bring fresh fruits and veggies when we travel. No processed foods.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Moof4boys
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

bananas and advacado ! yummo they love it and very nutritious. I take a spoon for advacado

puppykid
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I use Kipling lemon cake or Brunch Bars

Jamees42
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM
I have bought them before but my recommendations would be to always look at the nutrition info to know if they are a healthy choice. We should watch out sugar intake ajnd remember that the best sugars ar natural sugars from fruitsand vegetables and gluten free products if we can help it.
meam4444
by New Member on May. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM

We brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars this weekend when we went to a hotel with a waterpark!  They worked great for snack after the car trip and during pool checks!  The whole family approved of this snack! Yum!

elasmimi
by on May. 21, 2013 at 6:27 PM

We take them every time we go to Dollywood.

Monkie-00
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM

quaker is awsome had some for breakfst if you havent tried do so i started with varitey pack

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)