Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
tyfry7496
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I can see them in my tote bag to munch on during my 4 hour math class!! Energy is always needed for that. I can't wait to get them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCTVCBN

These look so yummy!!  : )

I took one for after my Zumba class.

It's great that they are easy to take along wherever you go.

My son really liked them.

He's enjoyed many at home.

He would eat them all day if I let him!
kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We don't have any pictures but I love to have a box or two handy when we go out and do our family buisness. When we know that we are going to be gone for a few hours, I will pack a bag with some snacks and activities for the kids. I love that I can keep them occupied when they get bored and I love that I can give them as easy, enjoyable and tastey snack so that we don't have to go to a fast food restuarant. I can't wait to get our Chewy Bars. :)  

diaperstodating

I am looking forward to getting my package!

nellyb118
Can't wait to let the kids try these! They love an easy snack they can grab out of the pantry after school or to take to baseball practice!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
toni77
I can't wait for the kids to try these
sammygrl77
I can't wait to get my package and share!
story0702
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Cant wait to get ours!!!

Lydlou02
We're going to the zoo tomorrow, I was hoping the package would get here first, but no luck. it'll be here before the weekend though for sure. I can't wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetheart4171

Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars will be great for my daughter after school, she will pack it in her lunch box and save it for before track practice.  It will give her the energy she needs and sustain her until dinner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured