Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (131-140):
my4littlegirls

I have toted them to soccer practice, to softball practice, doctor appointment, we are always on the go.

As long as the kids eat one snack before dinner I am happy. Most days I can tell they are still hungry after having their snack, with the granola bars they don't act as hungry after eating them.

tgentosi

My kids loved them for an after school snack. They always asked me to stop at the gas station after school to get a snack and these I can just bring with and have them waiting for a great after school snack. My kids ate them too fast for a picture :(

CrazedMomof2

We loved having these snacks while we were on the go! We took them to my oldests softball practice. Her practices run late so having a snack before dinner is very needed! The kids loved them and it held them over for dinner!

BPiccini
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars saved us this weekend during a 8 hour track meet! I through them in the back at the last minute and boy was I happy I did. Everyone loved them including kids that weren't mine! The best part, it filled them up well! It was the right size and they were happy happy happy!

mom2the.rescue
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Those Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars were an excellent treat when we went to the baseball drafts for our 3 kids.  When they were waiting for their turns to show off their skills, they had a nice treat to give them the energy they needed to play.  It was easy for me to throw in the diaper bag and our toddler was able to eat them without making a huge mess.  The chocolate ones were my favorite while my husband's was the peanut butter.  yum!

acrogodess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We toted them along to the park and the zoo. I only have pics of them eating the bars at the park. I forgot to take pics of them eating them at the zoo, but I do have pics.

At the zoo with our niece. The Big and Chewy bars were great! Snacks at the zoo are expensive!

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We have taken the Big Chewy Granola Bars to football practice as a pre-practice snack, the children's museum, and have enjoyed them around the house.  It's a great way to give the kids a wholesome, satisfying snack that tastes good too!  Also, with the whole grains and NO high fructose corn syrup, it's a snack this mom definitely feels good about!

Cynt1020
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

the park was a great place to take them, i love that they are tasty, and good for them at the same time. i dont have pics of my kids eating them cause they ate them so fast yum oh...

2metalbabies
My daughter took the big and chewey granola bars all over town with her, from the park, to school, and as an after school snack on the way to friend's houses. She also enjoyed shareing them with her friends! So much, in fact, that they were all gone before I had the chance to get a picture of her eating them, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03

We weren't able to take them anywhere, they ate them before we ever got out the door.  I liked them, think I could use them with the kids BUT I'd have to hide them and ration them out because that's ALL they would eat if they could, no matter what else was cooked!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured