Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (141-150):
steelcrazy

Since receiving my Quaker Big Chewy Granla Bars, I have taken them to work with me daily.  They are so yummy and filling that my co-workers have "borrowed" them a time or two. 

My boys really enjoy them as an after school snack and I always have a box in my minivan for when hunger strikes while on the run.

ivf_blessed
We had spring break last week and we took ours on the road to visit family, to view homes, to miniature golf and to Busch Gardens.
We love these bars!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating

The park, running errands, the Circus. I plan on taking them to the pool this summer.

onecuteladybug2

So far, we have taken these with us to my son's baseball game. After a game, he is always STARVING! It doesn't matter how big his breakfast was, he needs something right away. The parents always take turns bringing something in, so this time I brought in the Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to share with his teammates. The kids really enjoyed the bars and a few of the parents commented about how large they were. All in all, I think we will be buying them again.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Teeny4121979
My children take their bars to school for snack!! We had a busy day the other day and we were in the van on the go my youngest is 3 he asked for a snack !! He asked for chewy. Bars he loved it and it was convienent to have in my purse !!!
jujubear1
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
They are pretty handy for car rides, soccer games, and afternoon snacks. Even dh liked them so much I had to go out and get more. I wish there were more than 5 in a box because they go so quickly.
horsesteelers

We have bought more since our review and we have had them for after school snacks. 

I would like to see more variety. Not just chocolate  chip or peanut butter. Maybe some with mini marshmallows, fruit, caramel....just an idea:)

horsesteelers

I've seen the boxes of 18 but they don't have the drizzle on them. You can buy chocolate chip pk of 18 or the variety box. 9 chocolate chip and 9 peanut butter. Check Wal-Mart. They were only $5.

anotherandree
by Inga on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

It's funny because they asked for pics but our first box was gone in a FLASH! LOL!  I did manage to save the second box for when we went to the zoo, but I did not think about taking a picture because we were having too much fun looking at the animals.  I think that I what I love most about the Quaker granola bars is that you can eat them while you go.  You don't have to stop to eat, you just have to stop to fish them out of your bag!  

I also have to say that I liked the bigger size of these.  When we were out and about at the zoo, we needed something a bit bigger to hold us longer and this did it.  I think the smaller ones would have been too small.

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

My dd and I have toted them to the mall, sams club, and yes to my friends house. My child shared them with everyone to the point of not being able to get pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)