Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (151-160):
sammygrl77
We've been sick, so we missed the little patch of nice weather to go on any adventures. But these are great for our everyday errands and appointments.

I've toted them to the gym. I'm always famished after my workout, so eating a bar holds me over between the gym and dinner. They are perfect for a post workout snack!

My dd eats one as an after school snack. After school is always hectic in my house, so having a grab and go food available is very important. I love that there is no HFCS and she loves the taste.

My teenager and her friend were here when they came. I had to hide the box so thet didn't take them with on their way out the door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sakpoints

I love how easy they are to keep handy and they don't melt or turn to crumbs.  We have taken them to Karate practice, trips to the park and Girl Scouts.

robbinsroost
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Quaker Big Chewy Bars were the perfect snack for my kids this past week. I used them to help fuel the kids after school since I needed them to work hard. We moved this past week and the kids needed to help.The bars were great and kept the kids full until dinner time.

diaperstodating
Remember the sleepover scene in Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules when the mom says "Enjoy your granola bars"? If Greg and Rowly had the Big Chewy bars that would have filled them up, and they would not have ate the unhealthy snacks Greg snuck in his room.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steph21078
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We have taken Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to Six Flags for a snack also to play practice for a quick snack.  No pics  because they are on my other computer that crashed over the weekend.  My family enjoyed them, have been begging for more.

WandaSue

We have taken them to swimming, baseball and even just doing errands with the lil one. They are the perfect size! :) My older boys (13 and 11) said that the size was great! My 9 year old loves the peanut butter one. Great snack

twiggee

We take these everywhere, my kids are 11 and 13 and these are big enough to actually be a sufficient snack for them. We are always on the go it seems so I have started buying a box to keep in my bag for anytime the need for a snack arises it is so handy.

TJFBGMommy

Snowboarding! My kids took their Quaker granola bars for a snack while snowboarding. I tried to get a picture of them snacking on them while they were on the chair lift but my camera didn't work good enough.  The kids loved them.

bambiesmiles

I toted the Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on a road trip from Washington to Oregon. This made it less stops for food and kept my son quiet while he was full long enough to get to where e=we were going.

It made it so easy to just grab a box an stuff into the car for satisfing the teenager. which is why i like the Big Chewy Granola bars from Quaker. It kept everyone full and we love the flavors the Peanut Butter and the Chocolate Chip.

ivf_blessed

We recently took our bars on the road to Grandma's house and to Busch Gardens.

I took one to work (shhh!) and my daughter loves them for snack time anytime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)