Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (161-170):
Mom2jngnc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Our Granola bars traveled with us from Upstate NY to Daytona FL. To my amazement they made it, usually any food in the car is gone when we arrive. 

The chocolate chip granola bars, then surivied a beach trip, drive to an out let mall and a couple  other small time explorations. We are still unaware of what happened to the PB ones. 

The Chocolate Chip bars met their end, in the parking lot of an urgent care center. Pictures have to wait until my camera battery charges enough from vacation to get it to upload to my PC. 

The kids enjoyed them. No different than the regualr sized granola bars.

angelmommy2806
These are great to take anywhere! The best is when we had to go on a car trip and Ds2 is Very picky. He loved them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Thanks again cm and quaker! I have taken my bars everywhere! How great to have a fast, nutritious, yummy snack. I will be buying again. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aJiG827

We took our Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on a trip across the country. That's why this post is a day late (sorry!!). We were on the road for the last two days driving from Michigan to Wyoming. These bars definitely helped curb the hunger for our 3 year old daughter when it was going to be a bit before we could stop for lunch/dinner. 

ilovemyboys84
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

we loved brining them to the park. my boys also love them in their lunches for school. they are easy to carry in my bag and fit nicely in their lunch boxes,

JonesMama
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We took our Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on a trip from Cleveland, OH to Cincinnati, OH for Spring Break. They made a great snack for my 8 year old ds. We've also taken some to our local YMCA. We are there swimming a few times a week, as well as playing in the gym. Ds needs lots of fuel to keep him going and these bars did the trick. They kept him satisfied even after 3 hours in the pool and 1 hour in the gym. We loved them!

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you Cafemom and Quaker .. the Big Chewy oatmeal bars are a thumbs up here ! Yes she was very active jumping out on the trampoline .. and friend sleep over. 

story0702
We take ours everywhere!!! Lately my kids have had to go to the farm right after school to work with their alpacas and from there to baseball and softball practice. The big chewy bars are just what the kids need to refuel in between and are great for in the car.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaLori

I took our bars to a dance event in NJ. I loved that they traveled well and didn't crumble when packed in the suitcases or leave crumbs all through my car. My daughter had several bars during the day to keep her energy up and they were great! They were filling enough that she wasn't starving until we found time to have a meal. They were easy for her to eat while fixing her hair and between dances. Several of the other kids grabbed some between dances and loved them also.

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 15, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I have tucked a couple into my purse to eat when on an airplane.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN